Support from corporations for Montgomery Hospice is an investment in the community. By providing philanthropic support to Montgomery Hospice, corporations are seen as good community citizens.
There are a number of ways a business can provide financial support to Montgomery Hospice. In addition to making an unrestricted gift or a grant to support a special project or program, we also welcome financial contributions through our Corporate Partnership Program.
Through the Corporate Partnership program, your business will receive the following benefits:
- Community visibility through educational, marketing and program materials;
- Access to free grief and loss education for employees through Montgomery Hospice’s Bereavement Care Services;
- Free end-of-life planning education seminars for employees;
- A recognition item to be displayed in your place of business;
- Invitation for a company representative to attend a VIP Montgomery Hospice event;
- Year-long recognition with listing of your company name and logo on the Montgomery Hospice website with a link to your website;
- Recognition in one issue of our fundraising newsletter, distributed via Constant Contact to our donors and supporters;
- Company logo will appear in each issue of Hospice Matters, the Montgomery Hospice newsletter that is published twice a year;
- Your company will have a featured story in one issue of the Hospice Matters;
- Recognition in Montgomery Hospice’s annual report, distributed widely to donors, medical professionals, state and federal lawmakers and policy-makers; and
- Listing of your company’s name in the Tree of Lights program, Conference marketing materials and program, and in the Hospice Cup program.
This is but a small sampling of the many benefits associated with the Corporate Partnership Program.